One pound (symbol: lb), the international avoirdupois pound, is legally defined as exactly 0.45359237 kilograms.
One ounce (symbol: oz) equals to one sixteenth of a pound avoirdupois. The avoirdupois ounce equal to approximately 28.3 grams and the troy ounce of about 31.1 grams. The ounce is a unit of weight used in most British derived customary systems of measurement.
- How many pounds and ounces are in 38.21 pounds?
- 38.21 pounds is equal to how many pounds and ounces?
- How to convert 38.21 pounds to pounds and ounces?
- How many is 38.21 pounds in pounds and ounces?
- What is 38.21 pounds in pounds and ounces?
ouncesgrams.com © 2023